Who We Are
We are your neighbors. Our families are native Middle Tennesseans, active in this vibrant community. We love Nashville and we want to help you make this a better place to live and work.
We understand the challenges you face implementing technology in a new space. We have been in your position–there is a tremendous amount of work to be done, but your existing projects all have to get done as well. It is exciting and terrifying at the same time. There are so many decision points. Technology impacts every part of a modern building. It is critical to carefully consider every technology decision. Because growth is probably driving your build, the daily demands on your IT team will probably increase during this time. It is easy to push the meetings with the architects and contractors down on the priority list and make quick decisions only to learn that those overlooked details become very costly later.
- Did the designer position the server room directly under the lobby fountain?
- Should expensive, functional equipment be moved into the new space or replaced?
- Is now a good time to migrate to a different networking technology?
- How do you prevent carriers, vendors and tenants from gaining access to sensitive Infrastructure?
- Is modern wireless enough, or do you need to pull cable?
- Everything from thermostats to light bulbs wants a connection to your network. How do you protect your business?
These are problems we can help you solve. Our team of innovative professionals can help guide you through this exciting time. Vendors have valuable product information, and an agenda; they want to sell you something. Architects don't fully understand the daily challenges facing IT. You need someone with real-world experience in this field who can bridge the gap between the architects, facilities, contractors and IT. You need someone who can help you obtain the best possible outcome. You need an advocate for you, not for the latest shiny hardware.
Our philosophy is that if something is worth doing, it is worth doing right,…with excellence. The hall of fame coach John Wooden said “It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.”
We believe that every detail matters, regardless of the size of the project. This belief, put into practice, is the very essence of who we are.